End of Tenancy Clearance in London by Rubbish Away
Many landlords and owners of flats, apartments, commercial building, you name it; all are particularly keen on ensuring that all tenants leave the premises clean and tidy when vacating them. This is not always an easy task, especially if you have a lot of waste and junk that needs to be cleared.
What’s the best way to clear away all rubbish before vacating property?
- End of tenancy rubbish clearance companies like Rubbish Away are here because of people like you.
- When you contact us, we understand that much may be at stake if you don’t ensure that the property you’re vacating is clean and tidy.
- We handle all manner of waste, from ordinary home waste and rubbish, to bulky furniture, desks, shelves, which may be found in commercial buildings.
- To ensure that you don’t breach your tenancy agreement with your landlord, we strive to get the entire job done in under a day.
- At times, the house may require to be repainted so that a new tenant can come in. This can’t be accomplished until all rubbish and junk has been cleared.
- We thus clearly understand the urgency with which end of tenancy rubbish clearance must be done.
What if one is moving from a flat on a top floor?
Just leave matters floors and heights to us; we have trucks and machinery that can safely lift down all your bulky items like sofas, fridges, and carpets.
It’s also worth noting that our staff adheres to all the safety procedures and regulations when clearing rubbish from your premises. We equip them with helmets, gloves, even boots to safeguard their safety.
Don’t leave a bad reputation behind just because you’re moving to new premises; talk to Rubbish Away today, let’s help you clear all manner of rubbish and waste from the property you’re vacating.